The Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave Full Day Tour from Ha Noi offers an exciting opportunity to explore the historical wonders and natural beauty of Northern Vietnam in just one day. Experience a unique rowing boat trip along the serene Ngo Dong river, witnessing stunning natural scenery. Climb to the peak of Mua Cave and be amazed by the magnificent view of Ninh Binh.
Full day tour from Hanoi with highlight destinations in Ninh Binh. Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries and climb up 500 steps to Lying Dragon mountain to enjoy the breathtaking mountainous view. Enjoy a boat trip on the Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc, through majestic caves. After that, cycle to Bich dong pagoda, spend 20 minutes to discover the ancient Pagoda, was built in 1428. Enjoy the trip with our professional English Speaking tour guide. Have a excellent lunch at the local restaurant. Finish the trip in Tam Coc or Hanoi.
Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi (Private Tour) – Car Transfer
In The Morning
– Start from Hanoi, transfer 2 hours to Ninh Binh.
– Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital including King Dinh, and King Le’s Temples OR Mua Cave (Scenic mountainside spot with a cave & 500 steps to a lookout with iconic views of the countryside) Optional
Stop: 45 minutes – 1 hour
– After finish visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital or Mua Cave we’ll transfer you to Tam Coc area to Have lunch at a local restaurant and try local cuisine.
– Lunch will be serve in a local restaurant
In The Afternoon
– Get on a boat ride in Tam Coc, ride through Ngo Dong River for 1.5 – 2 hours
– Cycling: With 1-1,5 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the local life.
– At the end of the journey, you will be taken by private car to Hanoi.