Halong 03 Days-02 Nights
07:15 Hotel pick up and three and a half hours drive with the short break on half way to Halong Bay.
12:00 Arrive at Ha Long Harbour, enter our waiting room for short rest before boarding on boat
12:30 Enjoy the welcome drink onboard the Cruise.
13:00 Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and taking lunch with Set Menu with seafood.
15:00 Exploring Vung Vieng Floating Village: You choose to discover the daily life of the fisherman communities with the small bamboo boat (approximately one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area(approximately one hour)
16:30 Relaxing, Sunbathing and Swimming at Ban Chan Beach.
17:30 Relax and watching the sunset with a cocktail while the junk is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area. Anchor the cruise for the night.
19:30 Taking BBQ dinner
21:00 Free evening or joining in some activities of board games or do squid fishing, Taste the variety of drink at our leisure sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, brandy, cocktails, juices…
23:00 Spend the night on the boat for Day One.
6:30 Taking Tai chi exercises on the sundeck of the cruise.
07:15 Light breakfast will be served in the dining room with tea or coffee.
08:00 Transfer to the one-day cruise to go to Cap La area
09:30 Go fishing with the local fisherman
11:00 Back to the cruise, relaxing on the sundeck
12:00 Having Set-menu lunch with seafood and grilled meats.
13:00 Swimming and kayaking
15:30 Return to overnight cruise. Relaxing and Enjoy the rest of the day on board
6:30 Early morning Tai Chi with your teacher on the sundeck.
07:15 Light breakfast while cruising to Hon Co area.
08:00 Visiting the Thien Canh Son Cave. Situated at the center of the World Heritage Area- Halong Bay.
09:00 Return to the cruise for checking out and relaxing and watching fruits carving lesson
10:00 Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to harbour
11:45 Transfer by tender to the harbour, enjoy the herbal tea inside our waiting room to wait for return bus.
16:30 Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
- Sailing through thousands of limestone islands and islets in Halong Bay.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful sunrises over the bay.
- Join a cooking class of traditional Vietnamese food or an early Tai Chi class.
- Luxurious cabins with windows and western bathrooms.
- The itinerary of Halong bay cruise and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operation of authority management without earlier announcement. Swimming or kayaking activities are allowed if the weather permits. Unused services are not subjected to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should inform of any special food allergies, preferences or dietary requirements at least one (02) days before the cruise date.
- Advance registration of Halong bay tours is required with your date of birth, full name, nationality, passport number, gender and visa expiration date for all foreign travellers. Registration should be carried out by all tourists
- Wi-Fi is available on board free of charge on the sundeck. However, regular interruption is expected due to the internet reception at sea.
|Ford Transit||Toyota Innova||Toyota Fortuner|