Ha Long Bay 2 Days and 1 Night
Enjoy yourself to an overnight Halong Bay junk, offering the great time to enjoy the bay’s magnificent seascape of many rugged limestone islands and islets. As you cruise through the bay, enjoy traditional Vietnamese cuisine served on the boat. Pause for a swim in the blue waters and lay back on one of the isolated beaches scattered in the bay.
Watching the sunset on the sundeck of the cruise or join a Tai Chi exercise held at first light. The 2 day 1 night Halong Bay tour gives you the chance to explore more beautiful areas of the bay. Get in touch with us and book your tours today.
07:15 Hotel pick up and three and a half hours drive with the short break on half way to Halong Bay.
12:00 Arrive at Ha Long Harbour, enter our waiting room for short rest before boarding on boat
12:30 Enjoy the welcome drink onboard the Cruise.
13:00 Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and taking lunch with Set Menu with seafood.
15:00 Exploring Vung Vieng Floating Village: You choose to discover the daily life of the fisherman communities with the small bamboo boat (approximately one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area(approximately one hour)
16:30 Relaxing, Sunbathing and Swimming at Ban Chan Beach.
17:30 Relax and watching the sunset with a cocktail while the junk is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area. Anchor the cruise for the night.
19:30 Taking BBQ dinner
21:00 Free evening or joining in some activities of board games or do squid fishing, Taste the variety of drink at our leisure sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, brandy, cocktails, juices…
23:00 Spend the night on the boat for Day One.
06:30 Doing Tai Chi exercises with your teacher on the sundeck.
07:15 Enjoy the fresh air on the sundeck in the morning and take light breakfast while sailing to Hon Co area.
8:00 Visiting the Thien Canh Son Cave. Located in the centre of the World Heritage Area-Halong Bay, Thien Canh Son Cave brings tourists to the amazing and mysterious beauty of nature
09:30 Back to the boat for check out time and relaxing on the sundeck or watching the sunrise.
10:30 Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay view over lunch as the boat sailing back to harbour.
11:45 Transfer by tender to the quay, relax inside our waiting room and waiting for return transfer to Hanoi.
16:30 Dropping off at the hotel in Hanoi.
Notes: Itineraries may change due to the weather condition and operation of authority management of Halong bay.
- Sailing through thousands of limestone islands and islets in Halong Bay.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful sunrises over the bay.
- Join a cooking class of traditional Vietnamese food or an early Tai Chi class.
- Luxurious cabins with windows and western bathrooms.
- The itinerary of Halong bay cruise and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operation of authority management without earlier announcement. Swimming or kayaking activities are allowed if the weather permits. Unused services are not subjected to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should inform of any special food allergies, preferences or dietary requirements at least one (02) days before the cruise date.
- Advance registration of Halong bay tours is required with your date of birth, full name, nationality, passport number, gender and visa expiration date for all foreign travellers. Registration should be carried out by all tourists
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge on the sundeck. However, regular interruption is expected due to the internet reception at sea.
|Toyota Fortuner||Toyota Innova||Ford Transit|
Description Price for Suite balcony
|From $195.0 Now to $165.8/pax|
Deluxe triple cabin
Description Price for Deluxe triple cabin
|From $184.0 Now to $156.4/pax|
Deluxe balcony cabin
Description Price for Deluxe balcony cabin
|From $182.0 Now to $154.7/pax|
Description Price for Deluxe Cabin
|From $165.0 Now $140.3|